Have pimples, dark spots and pores due to pimples. How to get rid of them?

I amXXXXXXand I have pimples and many dark spots on my face.also some pores due to pimples.
How to get ride of them?.please suggest the medical creams to apply.
My skin face look black due to to regain my face look.suggest creams or methods for all of these.
Posted Sat, 15 Jun 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 56 minutes later
From the post, I gather you have acne, post acne pigmentation. The pores that you have mentioned could either simply be dilated openings of oil glands (open pores) or post acne scarring.

To treat your above mentioned concerns
-Use a salicylic or Glycolic acid face wash( rejuglow face wash or saslic)
-Apply clindamycin gel in morning and adapalene gel in night over pimples
-If having too many acne lesions, a course of oral drugs like azithromycin or doxycycline or isotretinoin might be required to clear acne completely
-Use of a sunscreen in morning like suncote is mandatory to prevent darkening of spots
-Apply Kojic acid based cream over marks like kojivit twice in a day.
- you may also take few peeling sessions for better results. Peeling would not only reduce marks but also decrease acne lesions. In your case either Glycolic or salicylic acid peels can be used.
- Open pores and scars respond well to peels, dermarollers, microdermabrasion. There is no cream to manage these. I would be able to elaborate te treatment options, if only I know whether these are pores or scars. Also attaching an image of your face would help me in assessing your skin lesions and assisting you in a better way.

I have provided the treatment options in concise. Do write back, if any further clarification is required.
Follow-up: Have pimples, dark spots and pores due to pimples. How to get rid of them? 41 hours later
Thank you so much doctor,

Surely, I will follow all these steps.

At present I am using the Erytop cream for acne.

once again thankyou for your suggestion.

Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 20 hours later
Hope my suggestions would help you.
Erytop is clindamycin gel, you may continue using it.

PS should there be no further queries, you may close the discussion.