Have pimples and dark spots on face. Looking for permanent solution

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2012
Jul 2012

Dermatologist
Question
I have pimples & dark spots on my face I have tried lots of creams.but i didnt get permanent solution . please suggest a medicine .so that permanently i will get releif .
Posted Sun, 4 Nov 2012 in Acne

Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 10 minutes later
Hi there XXXXXXX.

I hear your problem & note your age. At this age, i am always of the opinion the primary problem ie acne should be addressed before one tackles the acne. This may be done by a variety of ways but for each, one has to be initially assessed in person or if you like, you may post a good clear photograph/photographs from different angles in natural light & let's take it from there. I work @ the XXXXXXX Hospital & you are welcome to come across or if you like, i could recommend a dermatologist nearest you for convenience. Best regds.
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist, Venereologist
XXXXXXX Hospital, Bangalore.

Follow-up: Have pimples and dark spots on face. Looking for permanent solution 40 minutes later
I HAVE POSTED MY PHOTOGRAPHS.BY COSIDERING PHOTOGRAPHS,PLEASE SPECIFY THE MEDICINE OR CREAM.

Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 6 hours later
Hi there.
Saw your photograph.
You will be best off with systemic isotretinoin therapy
This requires a prescription & preliminary blood tests
Please let me know where you stay & can direct you accordingly.
Regds.
Dr Praveen

Follow-up: Have pimples and dark spots on face. Looking for permanent solution 15 hours later
HI ,
OK DOC!

IAM STAYING IN MADIVALA.

Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 5 minutes later
Hey XXXXXXX.
If Madivala, then go across to Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Prof. of Dermatology dept in St. John's Medical College Hospital & tell him i sent you/referred you. My clinics are at XXXXXXX Hospital that is off XXXXXXX road that may be far for you.
Cheers & Best Regds.
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
XXXXXXX Hospital, Bangalore, India