Have pimples and black marks on face. Suggest some medicine to get rid of these problem?

i have pimples and black marks on my face can you please suggest me some ointment or some medicine which help me in getting rid of these..
Posted Wed, 1 Aug 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 45 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
For Acne, washing once or twice a day with a mild cleansing bar or liquid (for example, Dove, Neutrogena and Cetaphil are all inexpensive and popular) will keep the skin clean and minimize sensitivity and irritation. You can go antibacterial cleanser if required.
A variety of mild scrubs, exfoliants, and masks can be used. These products contain either fine granules or salicylic acid in a concentration that makes it a very mild peeling agent. These products remove the outer layer of the skin and thus open pores.
If its severity is high you can use antibacterial creams.
Black XXXXXXX need to examined to know whether it is acne scar or hyper pigmentation due to something else. In case acne scar it usually resolves with time. For hyper pigmentation you have consider taking depigmentation cream.
Hope I have provided the information you needed.
Wish you good health. Take care.