Have pimple like bump on bottom of penis head. No burn in urine and no unprotected sex. Suggest?

Question
Hello , I have a little bit of a embarrassing problem you see the other day I've noticed I have two very small pimple like bumps on the bottom of my penis head they don't hurt or nothing , they look like little pimples and I don't know what to do.My penis feels fine it doesn't hurt when I pee nor when I orgasm. I've never had unprotected sex . Can you tell me the quickest way to get these little bumps off my head of my penis
Posted Sat, 14 Sep 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. David Okia 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
DO NOT WORRY, very good hygiene is solution

Detailed Answer:
HI
Thanks for your question.
Based on my experience most men with similar complains have no infection after detailed laboratory investigation. I usually encourage my patients to maintain very good hygiene and pimples will disappear. You definitely do not have a sexually transmitted infection.

Maintain good hygiene and pimples will disappear, no medication is required. Hope I answered your question, will be happy to help you if you have more questions.