Have pimple like bump in the back of mouth that comes and goes, does not hurt. Cause?

I have a pimple like bump in the back of my mouth that comes and goes over the past 3 weeks , it does not hurt , it is just annoyng
Posted Fri, 6 Sep 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. David Okia 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You need to see ENT surgeon and oral surgeon

Detailed Answer:
Good evening,

To help you better, I would need a picture of the pimple or bump. Do you have any problem swallowing food, saliva or chewing food? From your history it seems harmless.

But, to exactly get a diagnosis, you need to see ENT and oral surgeon.
They will do detailed examination of oral cavity to rule out any pathology.

Do you have any problem swallowing food, saliva or chewing food.?
Get back to me with more details and an image, so that I can assist you better. I am ready to help you if you have any more queries.