Have pigmented spot on the shaft of penis, hurt and swollen and burn when touched. Had just oral sex. What could be?

Question
i have on the shaft of my penis , like iperpigmented . spot , hurts when i touch it a littile bit swallen . i am worried . i am a med student . i j had just one sexual interaction (it was just oral sex (done on me ) ) and thats it .i beleive the leisone is some how spreading and i feel like its cold not iching , when i touch it the pain it like burn ?!! .
and i am really afriad , .
can you tell me wt it could be wt disease is it .!

i did a sexual interaction just once in my life and it was just oral ! ( i was the who recieved the oral so nothing was in my mouth ) i was afraid of getting checked of hiv . i got no other symptoms !
just this
can you tell me wt it could be or wt to talk as medication
Posted Fri, 24 May 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
I have seen the photographs attached. Reddish,purple spots on the penis that are painless and non itchy can be Fordyce's spots and these are abnormally dilated blood vessels.

The cause is usually unknown and they arise by them selves.

They are non infectious,subside on their own after sometime and do not require any treatment. These are not suggestive of any STDs.

If they are associated with any pain,itching,discharge then other conditions as warts,ulcers,skin conditions can be thought of.

If their is development of any other symptom then consider visiting your Primary Physician for physical examination and evaluation.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.

Follow-up: Have pigmented spot on the shaft of penis, hurt and swollen and burn when touched. Had just oral sex. What could be? 15 minutes later
i am not talking about Fordyce's spots . i am talking about spots that started on the shaft of the penis there are more dark than usual . when i touch them ( with prussure ) they hurt a littile no discharge . recently i feel my penis is cold , no bad smell . i am afraid to go to the doctor becouse i am a med student and i panic a lot about deaseses , i've put 5 pictures . i dont know if you can notice any abnormalities but there is . my penis when its hard there is no swallen area but when its not there is a small swallen area as seen in "Lala" picture
the spots are not small . lets say that they are 2 spots

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
The spots that you mentioned are more likely to be related to dermatitis. Any STD is not likely. Please do not worry. You can apply 1% hydrocortisone ointment in the area for relief.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.

Follow-up: Have pigmented spot on the shaft of penis, hurt and swollen and burn when touched. Had just oral sex. What could be? 30 hours later
hello thnx for this , so i've applied this treatment . but still the lesion there !
can you tell me how many times ineed to apply and when it gonna work ?

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 15 hours later
You can apply it twice daily for one week and see if the lesion improves. In case it is persistent then do consult a dermatologist for a direct examination.
Regards.