Have phimosis and premature ejaculations. Diagnosed with Pearly Penile Papules. How to treat this?

Dermatologist
Question
Hello doctor,

I am 25 year male, i have some penis disorders, such as Phimosis (Already cured by self with natural excercises) , Premature Ejaculation (Did not had sex yet, so bit not confirmed, but while masturbation i cannot last more than 40-50 secs) and lastly i diagnosed White Pearly Penile Papules(PPP).

So, first 2 problems are not as important because i know the cure. But the last one PPP, i don't know what to do. I have searched the internet and found some home remedies such as Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA),Tea tree oil etc. I don't want surgery or laser therapy. Please suggest me, can i use these products and also please give me some the list of these product brands available in market.

Source : WWW.WWWW.WW

Thanking You
XXXXX
Posted Mon, 8 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Its good that you are relieved of phimosis.
Pearly penile papules are just dilated glands. They are totally normal and seen in 5 to 10 percent of healthy individuals.
It regresses with time. No treatment is required. It wont cause you any problem. There is no chance of development of cancer or any infection in this.
I saw the link sent by you.
According to me please avoid using any of these products. The AHA is an acid and will cause slight burning, this may be followed by infection. So please reconsider your plan of treatment.
Even then if you want treatment, let me know. I will suggest you the brand.
Thank you

Follow-up: Have phimosis and premature ejaculations. Diagnosed with Pearly Penile Papules. How to treat this? 5 minutes later
Dear Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX

Thanks for your reply,

i know the causes and effects of PPP. I just have a single ring/row just below the forehead of penis. when i pull back the foreskin it is clearly visible and looks XXXXXXX and odd. I don't know my future partner will accept this or not. So, i don't to take any chances and even i cannot accept it.

I am software engineer and there will be lots of trouble in my sexual life due to my profession, so i don't what another trouble.

I will be highly obliged if you give me some remedies which you feel to be less harmful. Yes, i will not go for surgery and laser therapy.

Thanking You
XXXXX

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 3 hours later
Hello Bidyut,
CO2 LASER is the only effective and safe treatment of ppp.
You can try AHA, that is the next best option.
However only LASER can give a complete cure.

You must take a decision on this.

Thank you

Ok Doc,

I choose AHA.
So please give a good AHA product name which is easily available in market. And i will try this first and if i don't get any fruitful result i will definitely choose CO2 LASER treatment after sometime.

Thank you for you prompt reply.

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 12 minutes later
You CAN APPLY 1 % AHA cream, weekly twice.
it sould be applied only on the effected area and rest surrounding area should be covered with vaseline.
Let the cream there for 10 min and then wash off.

These creams are mainly available online.
you can type 1 % AHA and buy one.
Thank you