Have phimosis. Getting inflammation on foreskin. Is it safe to use zocon150mg and applly t-bact ointment?

i have a problem of phimosis. often i get rash and inflamation with red colour on i am taking zocon150mg and applying t-bact ointment
is it right treatment
earlier i had this problem and took prednisolone and norflox tablet and used cloben-g ointment
Posted Thu, 26 Jul 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 45 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.
Although you may be cured temporarily by the current medications but the ideal and best treatment would be a circumcision.
Consult a surgeon and get it done.
Your fasting sugar is slightly high.
Keep a close watch on blood sugar and make sure to keep it under check by regular exercises,calorie reduction snd medications.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck.