Have peritonitis, crohn's disease. Experiencing headache, extreme pain in legs after getting flu injection

General Surgeon
Had flu injection 3 days ago 24 hours later experience extreme pain in both legs. The pain is just in the back of the legs.
I also have a mild on and off headache on the right side and my throat hurts a bit also on right side
Neurofin has helped ease the pain.
I have peritonitis with my crohns disease and l would rate the pain as extreme.
Posted Sat, 13 Apr 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 3 hours later
Pain in both the lugs may be due to flu.Injection does not lead to pain.It may be musculo skeletal pain related to some activity.
As you are having headache with throat problem,please take Anti inflammatory drug with skeletal muscle relaxant,antibiotic like Azithromycin.
I dont think ,you have peritonitis.In peritonitis,it is very difficult to be comfortable.
If you come back with your abdominal complaints,i can confirm whether you have simple crohn's or lead to peritonitis.
Waiting for your reply.
Wish you good health