Have peripheral neuropathy,and taking Metanx. Advised to take vitamins. Suggest an alternative drug

I Have periphial neuropathy,and suggessted has been "Metanx" ...I have been advised that the B Vitamins are available at more reasonable costs... ie B9 L Methylfoliate 3mg , B6 Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate 28mg..B12 Methyleobalomin 2mg ypoun have any sources >>>.

Thank you !!! XXXXXXX XXXX
Posted Fri, 15 Nov 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. J Kingson John David 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Metanx at affordable price

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXX,

Welcome to Health Care Magic ...

I read your queries and I would like to say that Metanx is the only drug available in combination of Levo Methylfolate and B6 & B12 .
There is no alternate drug in generic in affordable cost .
I suggest you to Consult with your Doctor to know the necessity of metanx and progression of Peripheral Neuropathy .

Hope This Information is Useful.
Thanks & Take Care.