Have peripheral neuropathy. Taking gabapentin. Will it be safe to take nerve support formula?

Feb 2014

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
I have Peripheral Neur0pathy,I am taking Gabapentin (two pills a day) I am wondering about
taking Neuropathy Support Formula Your adive....
Posted Sun, 3 Feb 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 5 hours later

The Nerve Support Formula is a natural alternative to medication . With research showing the healing power of the B vitamin and the effect it has on nerve cells and over all nerve health the neuropathy treatment group formulated a supplement.

It is quite effective and having good success rate. So in my advice you can try Neuropathy support formula.

Hope this information helps you. I will be available for further guidance if you needed.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Wishing you good health...
Dr Saurabh Gupta
Orthopaedic surgeon