Have perforated bowel in rectum. Had salmonella poisoning. How to lose weight?

I have XXXXXXX health problems and would like to go from a 262 pounds to getting fit. I have a perforated bowel in my rectum and was giving poison that caused my problems. Some jealous workers at my work stuck flies and such in my food and spit in it. I had salmonella poisoning
as well.
Posted Mon, 28 Oct 2013 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into your problem I can see that the most you are concerned about your weight and want to get fit which is a very good effort .To start with set small goals . A deficit of anywhere of 3500 Kcal is leading to weight loss of 1 Kg . So we can set a target of creating a deficit of 250 Kcal per day to start with .

I advise you to take lots of water and fibre XXXXXXX diet . Add whole grains to your diet rather then refined foods that raise the glycemic index .

Take food every 3 hours which will keep your BMR high .

Aerobic exercise to be done for 30 mins 5 days a week .

Keep your spirits high .

Dr. Shruti