Have pelvic pain, premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. What could be the cause?

I am 31 years old man 85 KG, 180 cm, it has been a while I am feeling a mild right pelvic pain, with a weak ejaculation and hard to maintain an erection. I also having an urgency to peeing with a weak stream. What could be the case? thanks.
Posted Wed, 14 Nov 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 36 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX and thanks for your query.

Life style changes that could help you with better erection and ejaculation are--

1. Weight reduction - for your height, less than 80 kg would be ideal.
2. early and light dinner.
3. Prolonged foreplay.

Pls. See for a some time and if things do not improve, kindly take medical advice for medicines to get better erections.

Life style changes for urinary urgency---

1. Water intake to be reduced for a while unless there is urinary tract stone.
2. Reduction of carbonated drinks like cola/ pepsi, coffee/ tea.

If these do not help, kindly take medical advice to look for infection or stones in the urine passage/ kidneys.

Wishing you good health,