Have painless swelling in lower jaw and neck. Received dental implants. Suggestions?

Dec 2012

Hi - I have painless swelling in my lower jaw & neck
(smaller than a golf ball - larger than a marble) under dental implants that I successfully received 5 years ago tnx in advance. YYYY@YYYY
Posted Wed, 7 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 3 hours later

Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX

If you have a painless swelling in the lower jaw, then it is a tumor which could be benign or malignant. Based on your above description, it will be hard to tell which kind it is exactly unless a complete medical evaluation is done including biopsy of a tissue from the swelling.
Ones the cause is determined, specific medical treatment will be provided.

Hope this info is helpful and wish you the best.
Dr. Nsah