Have painful bump on face, cheek and jawline. What could be causing this and cure?

Neurologist, Surgical
i have a bump on myface/ cheek kinda along my jawline , its red and bought the size of a small pea and when touched feels a little bit of pain ....face feels kinda warm and tingly also .....i have been a user of smokeless tobbacco for quite a few years and this has me worried ...their is no signs of anything on the inside of my mouth however....bump is only been around for a few days
Posted Wed, 7 Nov 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Vineet Saggar 2 hours later
Dear Friend,

From your description it appears you are having either a small pimple or inflamed lymph node.

Try taking a short course of antibiotic. If it still doesn't disappear you can get FNAC done on swelling to clear your doubts.

It would be much helpful for me to suggest if you could post an image of the bump here. You have a feature on the right side of this query page to upload images. You may utilize the same.

Do write back for follow up queries that you may have.