Have painful bump on anal region. Easy way to cure this?

General Surgeon
I have a soft bump about the size of a kidney bean on/in my anal passage/sphincter area. It is soft almost squishy to the touch. There is no discharge of any kind of fluid. During bowel movements or even if I shift the wrong way while sitting causes a sharp painful sensation as if I had sat on a thumb tack. However the rest of the time I hardly notice it aside from the slight pressure it puts on the rest of my anus. Also while I can feel it on the surface I cannot see it when I look.
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 56 minutes later
Swelling in the anal region of that size can be External haemorroid(pile).
If it is causing pain ,then it might be thrombosed pile.
Please consult a surgeon any get it removed by simple surgery
Nothing to worry
Wish you good health