Have pain on eyebrow and temple on left side. Not sinus. History of migraine. Is that the problem?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I have pain on my eyebrow and temple on left side,
It is not sinus problem!
I have a history of migrane.

I have been seen by nuralogist and my jeneral physician.
they think it is from my neck.
I have seen ccupuncher also but still have pain.
Posted Mon, 28 May 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 7 hours later
Your symptoms can be related to migraine, hypertension, refractive eye disorders, cluster headache, sinusitis, etc.
All the above causes need to be excluded.
You can take tablet Tylenol 200mg twice a day for 4 days. Avoid temperature extremes. Drink plenty of fluids and consume plenty of fruits and vegetables.
If the headache is not getting relieved with mild pain killers then you can try some herbal preparations for the same.
If the symptoms do not improve or you have worsening of headache, review with your doctor for careful examination and to obtain more specific prescription medication.

Also, i would advise you to get an MRI head and neck done to rule out any organic causes if none of the above causes seem likely.

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.