Ask a Homeopath   »  

Have pain in left intestine after eating. What do you recommend?

My BMI is 15 i have poor diet, whenver i eat left side of my instestine has a pain before and after food and also easily prone to cold since childhood. trying to gain normal weight but feeling tough to gain weight. seek your advice in this regards
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 22 hours later
Brief Answer: Recommendations below Detailed Answer: Hello You can start with following medicine Tuberculinum bovinum 1M 6 pills once in a day Arsenic Iod 3x 4 pills three times in day \ Lycopodium 30 6 pills three times in a day Sanguneria nitricus 30 6 pills two times in day You reported frequent cold; do you have history of any allergy specifically dust allergy? Continue the above medication for a month and then revert me you will get relief Regards