Have pain in front side of pelvic that comes and goes through the day. Underlying cause?

Good morning
I have a pain in my front right side of my pelvic not severe pain but it come & go through the day.

What it could be ??
Posted Sun, 14 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Omer 1 hour later

I am Dr.Omer and I am here to help you with your query..

As you have said that you have pain on right side , infront of pelvis , known as right ILIAC FOSSA pain , and your age is 34 years.

The most probable cause of less severe pain in the age of 34 are as follows (male).

1. ureter ( urine tube ) is present in this area.

2. Abdominal cramps , meaning the abdominal muscles got stretched and that abdominal muscle is the largest muscle in the body , and sprain of this muscle causes , pain all day long , does movement and twisting at abdominal level causes more pain?

3. Retrocecal appendicitis , but I will keep in low in differentials( fever+ vomiting+ diarrhoea).

I would recommend to go to internist , so that he can do the appropriate test for the above , and solve your problem.

Hope, I was helpful to you

Take care,