Have pain in clavicle bone and mid area along with pin while breathing. Suggest?

Feb 2014

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
i have a pain in my clavicle bone,also pain in mid back area, also pain during taking breath or twist during right side, a muslce pain in that area. kindly suggest.
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 15 hours later
Brief Answer:
Pain to be due to vitamin D deficiency.

Detailed Answer:

Pains you have described is most likely to be due to vitamin D deficiency as you are diagnosed.
Till then you can take a mild pain killer like ibuprofen for relief.
Let me know your vit. D3 level if already done and from how many days you are taking Bon Dk 1000 IU.

There is feature to upload reports, kindly utlise that so that I can help you in better ways.