Have pain during retraction of foreskin. Related to blood sugar level anywhere?

i have bunching of my foreskin each time my sugar level goes up by which is painful when i pull it down & it squeezes my organ.My sugar level two hours after my dinner was 258 last night.This condition has been with me for about one month now.Pl advise.
Posted Wed, 13 Feb 2013 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 14 minutes later
Thanks for your query. I understand your concern with pain during retraction of foreskin and rectifying. To tell you frankly it is a normal phenomenon to have bunching of foreskin which might at times be painful during repositioning particularly if your foreskin is long. It has got nothing to do with spiking of blood sugar. Sugar level of 258 is however on the higher side. If the problem persists the options are........
1. Circumcision
2. Use of lubricants
3. Use of fluticasone skin cream
This will help in reducing the pain. Additionally you need to keep your blood sugar under control and i am not sure if you are on antidiabetic drugs. Poor sugar control may lead to frequent infections even in the genital region. Hope you gained some clarity on the issue.
Dr Sundar
Psychiatrist and specialist-psychosexual disorders