Have pain and smelly brown thing in the underarms and both breasts. Do I have cancer?

Jul 2012

Hi, I have painin the underarms both breasts, both are sore, have a few brown things near the under breast, pain from middle of both that goes through to back, noticed that the left breast underneath near where one of those brown things are a horrible smell if you run your finger along the under arm and then smell it, it is fowl smell. What is wrong . Do I have cancer
Posted Wed, 7 Nov 2012 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 2 hours later
Hi there.
Nope . No cancer.
Appears to be a fungal infection with secondary impetiginization or a bacterial infection...hence the odour. It is otherwise known as 'intertrigo'.
Please do visit your GP or dermatologist on the ground as you will require prescrption medications both local application & systemic that may include antifungals & antibiotics.
Trust this relaxes you & gives you direction & all will be well soon. Cheers!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD