Have pain and blockage in ear. On allercet, secrox and ologesic ear drops. Feeling tired. Side effect?

ENT Specialist
Sir I am having pain on my left ear. Both the ears are blocked by wax. I am not able to hear properly. Doctor gave me allercet DC, Secrox 500 and Myospaz. He also gave me ologesic ear drops. I am taking this from saturday evening. But today morning I feel very tired and I am not able to go to Office. Is this due to side effects of the medicenes? Also pain on my ear has not completely subsided?
Posted Sat, 4 May 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. A.K. Srivastava 50 minutes later

Thanks for writing to H.C.M. for your query.

I have gone through your query regarding wax in your both ears and this creating problem in your hearing as well. you have been given ear drop and some medicines to impacted wax and pain in your left ear.

The tiredness you are feeling is due to drugs you have taken. But here I would like to tell you that it will be better to consult an ENT specialist for your ear cleaning either by succession or be syringing with water.If you will do this job yourself or some unskiller person than ear drum may be ruptured.