Have pacemaker, taking Cymbalta for depression and Ambien to sleep. Have lower back pain, no energy, hip pain. Any suggestions?

I currently see a cardiologist, have a pace maker, and am in decent health. I am 50 in July. I take Cymbalta for depression, meds for the heart condition, ambien to sleep at night.
I have lower back pain and absolutely NO energy. I have talked to my doctors and I go to female physical therapy and am seeing a pain management doctor. I still have back pain and NO energy. The back pain also is hip pain, like a constant throbbing ache. No one has been able to help me. Any suggestions?
Posted Tue, 10 Jul 2012 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later

The physiotherapy and the pain management may help temporarily by reducing the pain but the underlying condition causing this pain has to be removed for permanent relief from the pain.

Considering your age and gender the causes of such bone and joint pains could be either due to calcium deficiency or due to sex hormone imbalance (usually low estrogen levels).

Do consult a Gynaecologist who after examining you can ascertain the exact cause and put you on specific medications to treat the underlying condition.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.