Have oxcalate calcium stones in kidney. Suggest medicines for removal?

Hello doc

I am 17 year old and I have oxcalate calcium stones in my kidney how can I remove them forever because everybody says that this kind of stones can't never be removed what can I do I feel myslef in stress by all the time because I think my kidney is going to hurt I am 17 year old I don't know what to do

Please give me a medicine to remove this stones
Posted Thu, 18 Jul 2013 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Aditya Bhabhe 1 hour later

Calcium oxalate stones are quite common.

The decision of whether the stone needs to be surgically removed depends on the size, location and the number of stones which can be easily determined by an ultrasound.
Unfortunately there is no medicine to bring out the stones.
However drink plenty of fluids as this often helps in flushing out the stones and preventing new ones from forming.
Also specific blood and urine tests can be performed to determine if you have any treatable condition which is predisposing to stone formation.
You need to see a nephrologist and a urologist and they will deal with the problem as well as suggest measures as above to prevent recurrence.

Hope this helps.
Good luck.