Have oxalate calcium stones. Will it be safe to masturbate?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
Hello Doctor I have oxalate calcium stones, and I am only 17 year old and I need to masturbate, can I ? I am afraid that something can happen. Thank You
Posted Sun, 12 May 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 8 hours later
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have Calcium Oxalate stone.
You have not mentioned location of the stone whether it is in Kidney, Ureter ,Bladder or Urethra. .
Have you done chemical analysis of the stone in laboratory? because one can not know the composition of stone unless it is delivered out of body and sent for chemical Analysis in laboratory.

As regards your query you cam masturbate provided the stone is not located in Urethra.
Do not worry nothing will go wrong.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil..

Follow-up: Have oxalate calcium stones. Will it be safe to masturbate? 12 hours later
Yeah I have made analysis and the stones are in kidney in both kidney but now I have a stone in my urine canals I can feel it , but can you tell me again If I can masturbate thanks doc

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later

Thanks for follow up.

If you can palpate the stone in urethra, please do not attempt to masturbate. It will injure the urethra due to friction of the stone while masturbating.

Let the stone come out or get it removed by a qualified Urologist so that you can be free to masturbate.

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil

Follow-up: Have oxalate calcium stones. Will it be safe to masturbate? 7 hours later
I have already masturbated Doc, and when I was peeing it hurted me so it means that a stone is in urethra I am drinking too much water do u have any idea what to do something else to make the stone come out faster ? I have bought a medicine in Germany and it only produces only there I have forgotten this medicines name I will tell you tomorrow, but what to do to make this oxalate calcium stones all go out and to never have problems with the stones, Can you answer this questions of me P.S. thanks doc for your help

Thanks for writing again.

It is very difficult to predict about when the stone in urethra will come out.It depends upon the size of the stone and oedema at the site of impaction.

There is no medicine that can fasten it to come out early.

If you have pain and difficulty in passing urine it has to be fragmented by endoscope by a qualified Urologist.

Drink more water and expect it to pass with forceful urination.

I again advise you not to masturbate till it comes out as injury to the Urethra may lead to formation of stricture of the urethra in future.

Thanks and regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Have oxalate calcium stones. Will it be safe to masturbate? 4 days later
I have take out 2 stones today but I have still pain in my pennis doc so it means there is going out another stone I have extremily high pain but I am drinking to much water hope it will help. Can you tell me any medicamation or any drug to remove forever my oxalate calcium stones ?

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 21 minutes later

Thanks for writing again.You have passed two stone and still have severe pain in Urethra.

This suggests possibility of more stone. It is bound to come out with forceful urination.
Drink more water.

There are no medications that can prevent the recurrence of calcium Oxalate stone, as UTI is the most predisposing factor in formation of stones.

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Have oxalate calcium stones. Will it be safe to masturbate? 30 hours later
Hello again doc

It will ever any medicine will get out will I ever get this stones out forever ?

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Hello
There is no medicine that can dissolve the stone.It will come out of its own through urethra with forceful urination.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil

Follow-up: Have oxalate calcium stones. Will it be safe to masturbate? 19 hours later
Will it ever be any medicine ?

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 15 hours later

Thanks for writing again.

Let us hope that there will be research in this field and will have medicine in future.

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.