Have osteonecrosis. Experiencing swollen stomach, pain in chest, neck and jaw. Any relief?

I am looking for a general practitioner to help me out, I am disabled and on disability. In 2002, I was in a head-on collision and have had 10 major surgeries since then. My current general practitioner has never been of any help and I have had to find doctors on my own to take care of my Osteo Necrosis of the right hip, my lower back surgeon from s1-L3, etc. I am now experiencing terrible stomach problems as if my stomach wants to explode, I swell up from a flat stomach in the morning to someone over 9mos pregnant in the evening. I have problems getting my breath and have terrible chest, neck and jaw pain that can last over an hour. I need help and feel like I am at the end of my rope. thanks, XXXXXXX
Posted Fri, 5 Apr 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 2 hours later
hi and thanks for the question,
Osteonecrosis has many modern management options, and the most effective and relieving, unfortunately again is surgical, requiring the expertise of an orthopedic surgeon. Drugs like analgesics, stomach, it is urgent and important for an abdominal ultrasound to be done. Liver function tests, full blood counts and clotting factors and coagulation profile are of absolute necessity. This shall orient necessity and safety of other invasive tests. A chest x XXXXXXX is also too important in this case.
I strongly recommend a review by an internist and an orthopedic surgeon.
thanks and hope this helps,
Luchuo, MD.