Have odourless and colourless drainage from lower leg. Overweight, feet and ankles swells. Suggest?

I have clear drainage from lower leg. Odorless and colorless. I did remove dry sin from area when showering. What should I do. No diabetes, no heart problems, overweight, over 65. Feet and ankles do times
Posted Sun, 21 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Clearing fluid from blister can be seen in various blistering disorders as well as fixed drug eruptions. I would like to know the following additional things.
1. Is this the first time or you keep getting the blister.
2. Any trauma before the development of blister.
3. Is there any pain in the swollen ankle or is it painless ?
If possible please upload a photograph of the lesion. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis.
There is an option to upload photograph on right side of query page.
As for now, please apply an antibiotic cream like mupirocine twice daily.
Also apply saline compresses on the affected area.
Waiting for your response.
Thank you
Follow-up: Have odourless and colourless drainage from lower leg. Overweight, feet and ankles swells. Suggest? 4 minutes later
No trauma, no pain. Happened once before but got better with bacitracin and bandage. No bl ister, just very tine area that does leak droplets of fluid
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 20 minutes later
Hello thanks for follow up.
If there is no pain you dont need to worry. Pain suggests vasculitis which is a severe condition.
You had it just once more so even blistering disorders can be ruled out.
Just apply antibiotic cream and saline compress. You will be fine. Let me know if you have any doubt. Thank you.