Have occasional sharp pain in lower abdomen where C section scar is. Cause?

Im a 49 year old female. I have no real symptoms that i think are associated with this. I do have occasional sharp pain in lower abdomen. Right where my c section scar is
Posted Fri, 4 Oct 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 2 days later
Brief Answer:
Go for routine Master Check

Detailed Answer:
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

If there are no symptoms, no need for concern
See an Internist / get examined / have routine blood tets – blood count, lipids, liver and kidney function as a base line / Get routine and stool examination (occult blood) too / ECG is also routine at this age
So is Gynaecologic examination and PAP smear.
May need ultrasound of abdomen and pelvis, if there is any symptom related to the scar...

Wishing all well
God bless
Good luck