Have occasional rumbling like stomach gurgling in lower back. Suggest?

I have occasional rumbling (like stomach gurgling) in my lower left back
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
No need to worry, Life style modifications

Detailed Answer:
Hi, Thanks for your query.
I have gone through your query and understand your concerns.

The occasional rumbling (like stomach gurgling) in lower left back is usually due to the intestinal propulsive movement. No need to worry as it is a common mechanism.

I will be little concerned if you develop any problem like pain in abdomen or in back,fever, loose stool more than 5-6 episodes per day, mucosa or blood in stool, constipation or any other abdominal symptoms. Otherwise you are not required to worry for it. This will subside on its own.

Mean time have plenty of fluids(at least 2 l of water per day) and have nutritious diet XXXXXXX in fiber, fruits and vegetables. Do regular outdoor exercises (30 minutes per day for at least 5 days a week) and yoga will help you.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. Feel free to ask if any related query and I will be glad to answer them.

If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well.
Wish you faster recovery and good health.