Have numbness on neck, jaw and face. Easy way to get cure?

Nov 2013

Hi, I have numbness in my neck on the left just under my jaw.Also a feeling of numbness extending to my left eybrow-edge of the eye and temple. The severity of the numbness is less in the face, comes and goes.
Posted Thu, 2 May 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 7 minutes later

Thank you for posting your query.

Your symptoms are minor, and hence, there is no need to worry.

However, these symptoms could be related to transient brain ischemia (lack of blood flow to brain for a short while), also referred to as TIAs.

Please get screened for the risk factors such as diabetes, high BP, high cholesterol, etc. In addition, a consultation with a neurologist may be helpful.

Please get back if you require any additional information.

Best wishes,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad,
My personal URL on this website:
My email: YYYY@YYYY
My Website: WWW.WWWW.WW My blog: