Have numbness in arm and dizziness while walking and chest pain. Blood test done. Is it hypothyroidism?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Nov 2013
Nov 2013
Excellent

Neurologist
Question
i feel like i have thyroid..the more i read online. the numbness in left arm to tingling or dizzness when i walk. chest pain. or the thyroid nodule on y right side of neck . my doc made me do a us and bloodwork. waiting for that. i feel like i have hyprothyoridism i dont know im so confused.
Posted Tue, 16 Jul 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 2 hours later
Thank you for posting your query.
I agree hypothyroidism can have similar symptoms as you have, but it needs to be diagnosed.
Blood tests helpful in diagnosing hypothyroidism include TSH (Thyroid stimulating hormone) which is elevated, and T3 & T4 that are reduced.
So,let us wait for the reports.
Please get back if you have any more queries.
Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM