Have not had periods, given Deviry but still no periods. Any side effects?

hello doctor, My last period was came on 9th August, but I don't want it on 9th Sept so I consult my Gynac & she suggested me to took deviry 10 MG for 5 days twice a day. I took it from 9th to 12th twice a day. Now till date my period wont come, so I did the UPT test & it was positive.
JUst to understand is there is bad effects if Deviry 10 mg taken during pregnancy. & baby is safe
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 14 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

No, there are no bad effects of Deviry on Pregnancy. It would not harm pregnancy by any chance.

Need not worry, the future baby also would be healthy without any affects of the drug Deviry.