Have non malignant tumor in thyroid. Feel tired pain and lost memory. Take triamterene. Suggest

I have a non malignant tumor in my thyroid the size of a golf ball. my throid test came back that mythroid was ok. but I have lost of memory and very tired and aches and pains . the back of my arms are broke out. I found at the health food store nutra bio throid support and was afraid to take it . I also take triamterene for high blood pressure.
Posted Thu, 8 Aug 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 28 minutes later

Most thyroid nodules are benign. You can read more on this link:

Regarding your symptoms, it is most unlikely that your thyroid is responsible for them. Because as you mentioned, you underwent a thyroid blood test and the result was fine.

There are no published data that recommend the use of nutra bio thyroid support.

If you are on triamterene, please ensure your electrolytes have been checked because it is a water-pill and can cause electrolyte imbalances