Have non Hodgkins lymphoma. Had surgery for small bowel tuberculosis. Oncologist and hospital in India?

Dr my father has been diagnosed with non hodgkins lymphoma test are still being performed for markers reports are awaited earlier he w as diagnosed with small bowel tuberculosis which was not responding to medicine after 5 month he went for surgery to remove the affected pArt of ileal but tumor was discover during surgery and biopsy was performed.sir my query is to please guide what do which oncologist and hospital in india to connect to thanks XXXXXX
Posted Mon, 3 Sep 2012 in Lymphoma
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 54 minutes later
Thanks for writing in.
Your father needs to see an onco hematologist. You can consult Dr VP Choudhary at Sunflag Hospital in Faridabad. The hematology departments at AIIMS and CMC Vellore are also very good.
Let me know if I can address any more questions.
Follow-up: Have non Hodgkins lymphoma. Had surgery for small bowel tuberculosis. Oncologist and hospital in India? 1 hour later
thanks for being so quick in replying to my query Iwould like to know
How are the faculties of Apollo XXXXXXX or Artemis hospital or XXXXXXX XXXXXXX in this case also if u be kind enough to provide with other suitable oncologist option as well, can we show him to medical oncologist as well
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 8 minutes later
I think we should be looking to go to the best doctors available. I personally dont know anyone in XXXXXXX or Artemis. Dr PK XXXXXXX is a known hematologist in Apollo Cancer Centre, New Delhi A hematoncologist would be a better option than a medical oncologist.