Have neck pain,eye pain and feel lazy. Doing desk job. Do not find time to exercise. What to do?

Endocrinologist
Question
I have a desk job do not find time to excercise and how can i reduce them ?
Posted Fri, 12 Jul 2013 in Weight

Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 18 hours later
Is your question how you can reduce weight , given your desk job and lack of time to exercise, or are you asking how to reduce your neck and eye pain ?

Follow-up: Have neck pain,eye pain and feel lazy. Doing desk job. Do not find time to exercise. What to do? 11 hours later
Hi Dr many thanks for your reply. My questions is ? Am spending more time in desk job (laptop) since sleeping daily in midnight between 11 to 12 PM and wokeup at morning 8AM so again my job routing continous so no time to excercise so how to reduce my weight at the same time becasue of continous work in system my eyes and neck paining get started i need solution for both. You may also call me for further clarification 0000.

Thanks a lot XXXXXXX XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 4 hours later
What you are describing has become a global problem. More and more people are finding themselves in this situation where work consumes their time. Further even at work, just like you are reporting, an increasing number of people are performing computer based tasks

WWW.WWWW.WW
The above weblink might be helpful in guiding you.

Regarding neck and eye strain, it is likely related to your posture at work. however I do not specialize in that. Orthopedic specialists may recommend ergonomic support to alleviate this.

May I know your body weight and height.

Follow-up: Have neck pain,eye pain and feel lazy. Doing desk job. Do not find time to exercise. What to do? 5 minutes later
Excellent many thanks for quick reply below fyi.

Weight - 78

Height- 176cm

Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 1 hour later
I am assuming 78 kilograms. based on this, your BMI is 25.2 which is overweight
WWW.WWWW.WW
Eat healthy and begin an exercise program after consulting your doctor and try to keep your body weight in the BMI range of 18.5 to 25