Have multiple lump throughout my body. Is it lymphoma?

Hi I am trying to decide if I need to go to the ER. A week ago a massage therapist found multiple "lumps" throughout my body. I saw my dr and my WBC was high and they wanted me to come back in a couple weeks. Well know my entire head and neck are killing me, my neck and throat feel swollen to the point where I am having a hard time swallowing and I feel feverish. I am concerned I have lymphoma, but right now the swallowing is a huge concern.

I truly need an immediate answer as I am very concerned and it is night time and I dont think I can go to bed feeling this way.
Posted Sun, 23 Dec 2012 in Lymphoma
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
The swelling in the throat that you are feeling with difficulty in swallowing is likely to be due to an extreme anxiety. Lymphoma and multiple small swellings do not cause a sudden choking feeling in the throat. If the feeling is so intense as to cause difficulty in sleeping then a visit to an emergency room is recommended.
You can try having warm water and if it helps then the symptoms are likely to be due anxiety only.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.