Have mouth fungus and re occurring bumps on anus with itchiness. Suggestion?

Dec 2012

For about a year I have been having w/ mouth fungus. My GP treat w/ a liquis brginning w/ N...Now I am having reoccuring bumps in my anus/rectum area. Thr region is quite irritated and itchy.
Posted Mon, 5 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 1 hour later

Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX

I am pleased to be able to help you.

Well, there are a lot of agents (with probable antifungi properties) that can begin with N...
It will be best to place you on antifungi such as fluconazole, ketokonazole, nystatin, both tablets and maybe antifungi mouth wash. As for the itchiness in your rectum, it will be best to rule out the possibility of a pin worm or even fungi infection. Stool exams and other blood tests will have to be done in order to determine any of the above infections. Ones the correct cause is determined and appropriate treatment could be initiated. You will have to go back to your GP or get to a gastroenterologist so that you can be properly evaluated and given adequate treatment. You may also take OTC antiparasites such as mebendazole or albendazole, with antihistamines such as chlopheniramine.

Hope this is able to help you and wish to here from you if you have any further queries.
Dr. Bernard