Have mood swings after car accident. Mood swings are always mean and hateful. Suggest?

Yes hello, I have live with my husband for 33 years and I'm so tried of his mood swings from a very bad car wreak he was in 40 years ago he has tmi and goes off on a sec
His moods are always mean and hateful
Posted Fri, 9 Aug 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 1 hour later

It might be possible that your husband has developed a bipolar disorder or a border line personality disorder after the car wreak. These conditions lead to unpredictable mood swings and aggression.
He should be on therapeutic medications, get him assessed by a psychiatrist when he is in a lighter mood.

I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Take Care!