Have mitral valve prolapse. Is it safe to take green coffee bean extract or oxyelite pro to burn fat?

Question
I am currently weight training and have mitral valve prolapse. Is it ok to take green coffee bean extract or oxyelite pro to burn fat? If so, how often can I take it?
Posted Sat, 13 Apr 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 23 hours later
Hi XXXXXX,
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
Mitral valve prolapse is a structural problem of heart valve and is often associated with cardiac arrhythmias and episodes of palpitation.
The oxyelite pro and greencoffee beans all have one thing common, they use plant extract which increase the sympathetic tone and decrease appetite and so increase weight loss by their action on the brain.
The use of these products in your case is not advisable because they can be detrimental on your current health. If you still want to try, please go with half the recommended doses to start with and build it very slowly if your system can handle the challenge.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!

Follow-up: Have mitral valve prolapse. Is it safe to take green coffee bean extract or oxyelite pro to burn fat? 5 hours later
Thank you Dr. Choudhary! I assume then that adding Whey protein to my breakfast shake is ok? I'm concerned about retaining muscle and my heart has remained in good shape thus far. I don't want to ruin that!

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 19 hours later
Welcome back.
You can use whey protein, it is a good supplement and well tolerated.
You can use aerobics and light muscle building exercises to gain muscle mass.
I hope you would be benefitted with the advise.