Have mild PCOD, had light brown discharge followed by pink discharge. Had US, what are the findings?

I have mild PCO the problem is just this month I had light brown/pink discharge for 10 days stopped for 3 days and then I have started with pink discharge again. The discharge started when my period was due but this was very light and not normal for me. My periods are usually regular and last only 5 days.

I have attached my Ultrasound report plus I have been tracking my cycles.

Do you think I could be pregnant? I am actively trying. I am worried with my problems that I will never conceive although my GP is not concerned and said I will conceive on my own naturally.
My Ultrasound scan says

The uterus appears normal in size and echotexture with an endometrial thickness of 6.4mm LMP - day 27

The right ovary has a volume of 10cc and the left ovary 11cc. Both ovaries contain numerous small follicles. PCO cannot be excluded.

21st January – 25th January (5 days bleeding)

23rd February – 28th February (6 days bleeding)
Cycle = 21st January – 22nd February = 34 days

MARCH 2013
22nd March – 26th March (5 days bleeding)
Cycle = 23rd February – 21st March = 27 days

Light Bleeding 5th April, 6th April (1 Panty Liner all day)
7th April only when wipe pink colour

APRIL 2013
24th April – 28th April (5 days bleeding)
Cycle = 22nd March – 23rd April = 33 days

MAY 2013
18th May – 24th May (7 days bleeding)
Cycle = 24th April – 17th May = 24 days

16th June– 21st XXXXXXX (6 days bleeding)
Cycle = 18th May – 15th XXXXXXX = 28 days

JULY 2013
14TH July– 18th July (5 days bleeding)
Cycle = 16th XXXXXXX – 13th July = 28 days

7th August– 15th August (9 days bleeding) – Only Been Brown/Pink Discharge
No Normal Stomach Cramps etc (one Panty Liner daily)

Cycle = 14th July – 6th August = 26 days

20th August – Light Bleeding Pink Discharge (one Panty Liner daily)
Posted Thu, 5 Sep 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Unlikely to be pregnant.

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX

As you had normal regular period in July and light bleeding from august 20th, sorry I don't think you are pregnant.

This type of menstrual pattern is seen in PCOS (poly cystic ovarian disease) patients. If you don't get your usual type periods even after 1 week, you can get a urine pregnancy test done.

Also I suggest you to get examined by a gynecologist to rule out any cervical problem. Because cervical erosion can cause pre or post menstrual spotting or light bleeding which is not heavy.

For your infertility problem, you need to be evaluated thoroughly, because your age is already 36 years and as age advances there will be ovarian follicle(egg) depletion.

I suggest you to undergo following tests:
1.FSH(follicular stimulating hormone) level, LH(leutinizing hormone) level,
2.Blood sugar examination (deranged blood sugar is common in PCOS),
3.Patency of fallopian tube (to rule out any tubal problem) method to be decided by your gynaecologist,
4.Husband semen analysis.

After evaluating everything you can be given ovulation induction drugs like Clomiphene Citrate. Kindly consult your doctor for the same.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.

Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile

Follow-up: Have mild PCOD, had light brown discharge followed by pink discharge. Had US, what are the findings? 12 minutes later
Answers 1,2 and 4 are fine. My Doctor says it is unlikely I have PCO as I have always had regular periods and never had any problems, it is only this time I have had major problems I think it could all be stress as my Nana died a couple of months ago
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Cervical problem.

Detailed Answer:

Stress wont cause this type of menstrual pattern, stress causes decreased menstrual flow and delayed periods. I feel your current menstrual pattern is due to cervical problem, could be due to cervical erosion or cervical polyp, for which you need to be examined internally to look for any cervical problem, PAP smear to check any cervical problem.

Pregnancy needs to be ruled if you do not get your regular period after 1 week by a urine pregnancy test.
Regarding your future fertility you need to be evaluated as I have already mentioned you in my previous posts.

Happy to help you out with any further clarification. If you are satisfied with my answer Kindly rate & review my answer. Wish you good health.

Dr Arif