Have mild PCOD, had brown discharge that stopped and started again with pink discharge. Had US. Pregnant?

Bleeding probs
Posted Mon, 16 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Irregular bleeding due to PCOS

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into your problem your symptoms dont indicate pregnancy . The pink discharge can be due to irregular bleeding that is hall XXXXXXX for PCOS.

Your menstrual cycle since january has been fairly regular but this time it lasted long . I think you shoul get your thyroid levels checked also . I will suggest you to XXXXXXX your Gynecologist and discuss this issue with her .

Pregnancy with PCOS is difficult but attainable most of the time . Since you have regular menstrual cycle I dont think it will be a problem for you.

Dr. Shruti