Have mild PCOD and had an abortion. What are the findings from the follicular study?

Infertility Specialist
hello doctor my wife's follicular study results on day 13th and 16 th are same rt.o-10,9,8mm and lt.o is 9,8,5 ...end thickness on 13th day is 7mm and on 16th day is cycle changes every 3 months.....she got her periods on 10/07/2013,11/08/2013,13/09/2013 and then 26/10/2013...she has mild pcod...and we had missed abortion in april 2013.can u pls tell me whether,there is any problem if yes what is the solution....and if follicle size doesnt increase is there anything to worry..and if my wife's cycle is longer then how many days it takesto rupture the egg...
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: Dominant folllicle 18 mm Detailed Answer: Hi, There is no problem with cycles as some variation is expected in each cycles. But follicle size has to increase to average size of 18 mm. If they are same means either they have not grown or ruptured early or still growing. Get another scan after 3 days. If they are still same, consult and IVF centre in your area who can do n accurate scan and tells you when is the best time to have intercourse. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist