Have migraine headache, high bp and blurred vision. Brain MRI done. What are the findings?

I just received my mri results. It states i have c3-c4 mild diffuse disc bulge with mild
Nural foraminal narrowing bilaterally . C4-c5 mild diffuse diffuse disc bulge w/o significant neural foraminal stenosis or canal stenosis . C5-c6 demonstrates a moderate mild diffuse disc bulge w/o significant magnificent neural foraminal stenosis or canal stenosis . C6-c7 demonstrates moderate diffuse disc bulge w moderate neural neural foraminal criminal narrowing on the left side. There is indentation of the thecal heal sac and a mild degree of central canal compromise. Reversal of normal lorodosis cannot exclude muscle spasm. The brain mri was negative except for a moderate Hillary sinuse infiltrate . The reason i had the mri i was for an increase in migrane headache increase blood pressure blurred vision. Tingling down my left arm arm into my pinky . I have had migrants since i was 19 never had blood pressure change with the or changes in vision. Went to primary md seen PA he placed me on Lisinopril. Continue with elevated bps headache blurred vision tingling. Told to see neurologist and pa ordered mri . Neurologist placed me on topamax to be increased til i reach was 100mg a day. Flexril at nite. And a migrant maxalt . I remain with increased pain in my neck pink tingling in my hand blurred vision. I can not pick up my two year old do the weakness in my left arm side. My personality left has changed. I am a nurse in a children's in e.r and find my shoulder arm and hand going numb and tingling more and more. What do i do. XXXXXXX
Posted Fri, 3 May 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 7 hours later

Thanks for the query

I understand your concern

I have gone through your medical history

The possibilities in your case could be 1. migraine headache with co-existent cervical spondylosis with C7 radiculopathy. Please note that your headache can be explained by migraine it self. The tingling and numbness of hands can happen in patients with migraine during an episode of headache. If you have distinct episodes of tingling than the other possibilities are cervical spondylosis with pinched nerves. The other remote possibility of tingling in the hands could be pinched median nerves at wrist. Do not worry because of the MRI findings. These are the common changes seen at this age. You will improve with anti-migraine treatment. I suggest you to get examined by a neurologist which will clarify the diagnosis and other necessary investigations if required. You need to tests for diabetes and thyroid too as these are common cause of median nerve entrapment at wrist.

I hope this clarifies
Please let me know if i can help you any way

Best wishes