Have masturbation habits. Does it have negative impact on marriage?

Dear Doctor, I have mastrubation habits more than ten years. Every day one time. this habits creat sexual problem after marriage ? . How to resolve it ..
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Kappan 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is not going to affect you badly.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for asking at XXXXXXX

I understand your concern. Let me explain a little about this. It is a myth that masturbation causes problems in married life. There is no scientific base to the thought that masturbation affects the sexual activity during married life.

Yes, it is a mental dependency people have towards the activity. So, the answer to your question is that it does not create any sexual problems after marriage.

There can be an issue of premature ejaculation. But, that is same in people who masturbate or does not masturbate. Do not worry. You will be having a good sexual life if you control your worries.

Hope this addresses your concern. Let me know if I can assist you further. You can also contact me directly on the link given below.

Dr. Mohammed
Follow-up: Have masturbation habits. Does it have negative impact on marriage? 38 minutes later
i felt now a days my penis are not strength. what i have earlier
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Kappan 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need further information.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the follow up.

When trying to understand the process of masturbation, you will notice that you are doing the same thing from the start to the end. For the stimulation, you may be almost always visualizing the same picture or situation. And then the act, which would also be the same. So there is no much change. Hence, you start to adapt to it. So you may feel like you are not getting enough erection.

But, once you are married, you should be having a proper erection. In case you are still in doubt, you can get yourselves checked for erectile function by a urologist. With my practice and experience, I am almost sure that you would not be having any erectile dysfunction.

Hope I had been able to answer your query to your satisfaction. Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Dr. Mohammed