Have masturbated. Going for virginity test. What will be the test report?

hello sir,
I have tha habit of masturbating with my two fingers for the past one n half yrs.
now I am going to get married and people from bridegroom's side have asked for a virgin test report.
i couldnot guess wat the result would be.. please help me in this.
I have even bleeded sometimes while masturbating.
i know that i have been addicted to this but couldnot change myself.
now i fear for the test report.
i have not undergone the virginity test. please advice me
Posted Mon, 22 Apr 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 36 minutes later
Thanks for your query. Intact hymen is taken as the marker of virginity. However it can be accidentally ruptured as well Hence no virginity test is firmly conclusive. This can be your defence which is scientific and well documented in case your test fails.Wish you happy married life
Dr Sundar
Follow-up: Have masturbated. Going for virginity test. What will be the test report? 3 minutes later
actually sir,

m feared totake up the test now. because no one in my family also knows that i have this habit.
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 1 hour later
In that case you can go for a proposal that dies not demand you to undergo these tests. As I already mentioned hymen rupture can be due to sexyal act or masturbation or even accidentally. If you feel you would not ve able to convince relevant people appropriately you can drop this proposal.
Dr Sundar