Have many discoloured spots on scrotum. How to get rid of them?

I have many discolored spots on my scrotom that worry me. They are not itchy, painful, or anything and appeared recently.
Posted Thu, 18 Oct 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 49 minutes later
Wecome to Healthcare magic.
Any change in skin colour is a very important clinical sign & always need evaluation. It could be because of a simple skin infection to a skin sign of a serious underlying problem.
I suggest you to visit a skin specialist or a urologist at the earliest to get it investigated by clinical examination & may be some tests like biopsy. Only then an appropriate treatment can be given to you.
Hope I have suggested you the desired line of action. If you have any question please write back.
Wish you good health.
Best regards.