Have mandible pain and arm pain. Cannot breathe easily and am dizzy

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Hello, I'm 33 year old, I'm having mandible pain, right arm pain,I can't breathe easy and I'm very dizzy
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 3 hours later
Pain in mandible and right arm associated with dizziness could be due to cervical spondylosis.
The difficulty in breathing could be due to an associated chest infection. A detailed examination by a general physician is needed to find out the cause.
Other causes of these symptoms like anaemia, inner ear disease, cervical lymphadenopathy, fluid and electrolyte imbalance, etc also need to be ruled out after examination and relevant investigations.
I hope this answers your query. In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.