Have lupus, pcos and cyst under skin. Fluid comes out after squezing pimples. Suggest natural remedy

I have lupus and pcos and my hormones are crazy. I am quite prone to acne, but because of the lupus my skin is ultra sensitive to things such as salycilic (sp?) acid, etc. My biggest problem is on the inner parts of both eyebrows...many small cysts under the skin. When they open, or are drained with a pimple extractor I only get a small amount of fluid (clearish/yellow), but the odor is horrible. I have tried many things and would just like to heal this area. I cannot afford a derm appt. I would really like to try something natural as well. Any advice?
About my lifestyle:
I eat pretty healthy and try to follow a PCOS and lupus friendly diet. I drink lots of water and try to be as healthy as I can.
Posted Mon, 8 Oct 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later

Thanks for the question.

This is likely association of your PCOS problem.The sweat and sebaceous glands can get stimulated due to hormones leading to increased secretion.And this may result in blocked gland punctum.So the foul smelling collection is inspisiated gland secretions with likely secondary infection.

So the treatment is directed towards keeping the region clean as much as possible and apply local antibiotic creams.

Few things which you can try are - taking steam, this will keep skin pores open.Cleaning face atleast 3-4 times a day with mild soap and warm water. Applying local antibiotic cream in the region affected.

Hope this answers your question.Regards.