Have lumps on arms, forearms and legs. told to be dead muscle. Concerned?

Hello Doctor, I've lumps on my arms and forearms, a couple on my legs. An year back i consulted a general physician and he told me that it's callous -- something like dead muscle/skin -- and won't harm. But i'm a bit comcerned as the size of lumps hasn't reduced. Pls advice.
Posted Sat, 7 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Apply Salicylic acid based creams

Detailed Answer:

A callous of the skin also called Corn is a collection of dead skin and occurs due to continuous friction.

Applying Salicylic acid based cream like Salex twice daily over the lesions would help to get rid of the corn.

Hope, I answered your query.